Sunday, June 15, 2014

spam bombshell


Dear  allen frost
  I am Jonathan Melley an accountant to late 

Robert frost,  a native of your country who 
died in mine ground collapse and did not 
leave any last will & testament.  
After several attempts to locate relatives 
proved unsuccessful, I am delighted to found 
you.  In accordance to Savalou Benin 
Financial Policy, If the deceased account 
valued at  $2. 8 M USD is unclaimed for 
a period of 5 years, it will be confiscated.
    I have all the relevant documents to 

complete transfer of the fund to you as 
legal beneficiary.  You will get 70% for 
your help to secure the fund, and I will be 
compensated with 30% for my guideline 
to see that we complete this transfer 
successfully within 7 working days.
Looking forward to hearing from you 

soon
Sincerely,
Jonathan Melley



No comments:

Post a Comment