Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Hundred Dreams Ago



Just approved publication for my next book,
due to be published June 4th,
A HUNDRED DREAMS AGO :
"A winter book of poetry and prose that tells
the tale of life on 32nd Street in the Pacific Northwest.
This adventure begins with a poem section "The
Blue Remains," turns into short stories "Meanwhile,
in the Planetarium," and concludes with a childhood
memory "Donald Sleep." For three cold, wet months
I waited for the next transmission and kept record
of them on paper. I'd like to present these 109
messages to you now, in hopes that wherever
you are the sun is shining (unless it's nighttime
of course)."



1 comment:

  1. The sun is shining here and I can't wait to read this book. I love the combination of short stories and a memory and poems in one book. A good combo platter.

    ReplyDelete